Mr Yummy (front) smashed in Mr Whippy’s window. Picture: Courtesy of carsguide.com.au Source: news.com.au
YOU can’t make this stuff up.
A turf war over ice cream – yes – ice cream, has led to a ridiculous bust-up in the UK, carsguide.com.au reports.
In a Breaking Bad-esque battle for territory, these creamers went to war in the English town Blackburn.
Apparently it’s a long-running feud; luckily for us this latest showdown was caught on camera by a witness.
“It was like watching Tom and Jerry. However, it’s unfortunate they chose my street as their battleground,” said witness Mobeen Yaseen.
Let’s break it down for you:
- Mr Whippy owns this turf; Mr Yummy is the outsider;
- Mr Yummy tries to undercut Mr Whippy’s customer;
- Mr Yummy cuts off Mr Whippy;
- Mr Yummy smashes in Mr Whippy’s window with a tyre lever;
- Mr Whippy, clearled provoked, rams Mr Yummy’s van.
From where we sit, Mr Yummy is 150 per cent in the wrong.
This is Mr Whippy’s town. Get out.